At UrbanLogiq, we help build better communities with data!
UrbanLogiq offers an integrated data visualization and analytics platform to governments. Founded in 2016, UrbanLogiq is one of the global govtech industry’s fastest growing start-ups and we want you to join our team.
UrbanLogiq exclusively serves public government agencies providing them with cloud-based SaaS solutions that help them better create, manage, use, and consume insights from data, making government services more efficient and effective.
Our mission is to democratize cutting-edge data science and software services for governments of all shapes and sizes paving the way for stronger, safer, better-connected communities. UrbanLogiq’s award-winning software is currently used by government agencies across Canada and the US.
About the Role
Come help us fuel the growth and traction of our rapidly growing govtech start-up who is changing the face of government.
UrbanLogiq is seeking a senior Sales Operations professional to join our tight-knit growth team. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in working with Salesforce, as well as other common and cutting-edge marketing and sales automation systems, and is capable of designing, implementing, and operating/maintaining scalable growth systems at a startup.
Specifically, you will be working on:
- Audit and optimize UrbanLogiq’s existing CRM (Salesforce) and the integration of technology stack (including Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Unbounce, WordPress, GovWin and Loopio).
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of a marketing automation system.
- Maintain and enforce data hygiene and set up and maintain the plumbing for effective regular and ad hoc internal reporting, benchmarking, dashboarding, and tracking of sales, marketing, and CS activities.
- Implement and maintain systems for lead quality, lead scoring and lead assignment.
- Collaborate closely with the growth team to design and execute account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and help tier accounts and leads.
- Support growth team members in the execution of deals and movement across the sales funnel.
- Complete targeted market segment research.
- Support process improvements for our sales team.
- Support the maintenance of an internal knowledge base for the team.
- Support lead generation and conversion efforts.
- You have a passion for government issues, technology, storytelling, problem-solving, and writing.
- You are a master of Salesforce with the ability to problem solve high-level application issues.
- You have confidence and proven experience working with marketing automation tools, such as Marketo or Pardot.
- You are an excellent communicator (in English) and have the ability to communicate concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical team members alike.
- You have mastered Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and GSuite (Mail, Sheets, Slides, Drive).
- You are incredibly self-motivated and able to implement and build scalable processes from the ground up (and have proven experience doing so).
- You are proficient at working with and manipulating data to inform sales and marketing strategy and objectives.
- You have team-building experience, specifically hiring and training new hires in your domain.
- You have an experimental mindset with a passion for testing and learning.
- You are highly organized with a passion for documentation.
- You thrive in a rapidly changing early-stage startup environment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of B2G or B2B marketing experience.
- Ideally, you have experience marketing to government agencies or similar organizations.
- You have a BA/BS from an accredited university.
What we promise you
- A performance culture with opportunities for career growth and an environment where your achievements will be celebrated and praised.
- A team on a mission to bend the cost curve of government by democratizing cloud technology and analytics to help public officials build better, stronger, and more resilient communities.
- A team that learns from, respects, mentors, and motivates each other to pursue excellence.
References are required.