Position: Customer Success Manager
Full-time with first three months probationary period
At UrbanLogiq, we help build better communities with data!
UrbanLogiq offers an integrated data visualization and analytics platform to governments. Founded in 2016, UrbanLogiq is one of the global govtech industry’s fastest-growing start-ups and we want you to join our team.
UrbanLogiq exclusively serves public government agencies providing them with cloud-based SaaS solutions that help them better create, manage, use, and consume insights from data, making government services more efficient and effective.
Our mission is to democratize cutting-edge data science and software services for governments of all shapes and sizes paving the way for stronger, safer, better-connected communities. UrbanLogiq’s award-winning software is currently used by government agencies across Canada and the US.
About the Role
Come help us fuel the growth and traction of our rapidly growing govtech start-up who is changing the face of government.
As a CSM, you will be responsible for the engagement, monitoring, and support of our clients and users over the course of their journey with UrbanLogiq.
You will be the first vital touch point for our day-to-day users for anything related to UrbanLogiq, which is critical for product adoption and growing our user base so we can help more public officials accomplish more important projects with data! This calls for attentiveness, responsiveness, excellent organization, prompt communication, and resourcefulness for proactively and reactively handling client requests, training, and troubleshooting.
UrbanLogiq has implemented a robust customer support technology stack that covers everything from user monitoring to help center articles to email campaigns, all of which work together to drive product adoption and happy users. You will be responsible for curating, using, and managing our customer support technology stack to ensure a seamless client experience for all users.
A person successful in this role will be a technology wizard who can clearly and concisely communicate features, benefits, and best practices. They will also be thoroughly data-driven whose user data is well collected, stored, and maintained to help inform product enhancements and our feature roadmap.
The CSM will have the following responsibilities at UrbanLogiq:
- Drive product adoption and engagement by delivering planned and ad hoc user training, product walkthroughs and webinars, instructional guides and newsletters, and Intercom series.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding process for new customers from account creation to satisfying training needs.
- Manage UrbanLogiq’s online help center by creating videos and writing articles, help guides, blogs, and training manuals.
- Become the go-to person and escalation point for issues and opportunities pertaining to active customers. Be ready to liaise with product and engineering teams to ensure issue resolution and prompt communication with the client.
- Use data analytics to provide insights into account health and growth, taking responsibility to engage users and accounts based on this monitoring as well as qualitative knowledge of the account.
- Build strong relationships with customers and make them UrbanLogiq evangelists, ensuring high customer retention and satisfaction.
- Maintain a deep, up to date understanding of the product and regularly communicate with clients the latest features and functionality that will improve their workflow.
- Keep a regular cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment (e.g., NPS), mining opportunities for deeper engagement ensuring our product meets their needs and goals (e.g., conduct Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Complement key product discussions by gathering and communicating customer feedback and feature requests and occasionally travel to meet customers in person.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to inform customer marketing activities and outreach.
- Work closely with the Sales team to feed user and account information to renewal and sales activities.
About You - Minimum Requirements
This is how we would describe an ideal hire for this position:
- You are passionate about government and teaching non-technical but equally passionate users.
- You have at least 2-3+ years in a customer-facing role in a fast paced startup environment.
- You get technology and can easily learn it, use it, understand the value of it, and then confidently explain it to people of various tech savvy levels.
- You have technical aptitude and are proficient with Salesforce as well as emerging CS solutions like: in-app guidance software, video-making software, email marketing, Google Suite, Salesforce, Atlassian, and more.
- You have exceptional presentation, organization, and communication skills (both written and verbal in the English language).
- You have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond to customer needs.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a track record of building collaborative relationships.
- You are able to complete a background check prior to employment.
What we promise you
- A performance culture with opportunities for career growth and an environment where your achievements will be celebrated and praised.
- A team on a mission to bend the cost curve of government by democratizing cloud technology and analytics to help public officials build better, stronger, and more resilient communities.
- A team who learns from, respects, mentors, and motivates each other to pursue excellence.